Cuisinart Multiclad Pro Stainless-Steel 12-Piece Cookware Set
http://megafema.com/?p=donde-comprar-betagan donde comprar betagan
- Multi-Clad, Triple ply layers
- All-clad quality without All-clad price
- 18/10 stainless steel
- Aluminum core in between layers
- Aluminum core also between cookware walls and bottom
What is included in the set?
- 1.5 quart saucepan with lid
- 3 quart saucepan with lid
- 8 inches open skillet
- 10 inch open skillet
- 3.5 quart saute’ pan with lid
- 8 quart stock pot with lid
- Steamer insert with lid
This fabulous set consists of basics and more. The 1-1/2- and 3-quart saucepans with lids take care of everything from oatmeal to béchamel sauce, and the veggie steamer insert with its own lid fits the larger saucepan. Also included are 8- and 10-inch open skillets that turn out perfect grilled cheese, hamburgers, and crepes; 3-1/2-quart covered sauté pan with a helper handle, great for braising meats and cooking fish fillets; and an 8-quart covered stockpot for stews and soups. Dishwasher-safe, this set has no coatings to flake off or plastic to melt, and will surely be passed down to the next generation. Cuisinart covers the Multiclad Pro set with a lifetime limited warranty against defects.
What we like about the set
- Reasonable pricing for Clad cookware
- 18/10 strong and corrosion free cookware
- Aluminum core on bottom and side walls of cookware
- Shiny and looks beautiful
- All pieces comes with tight fitting lids except skillets
- Limited life time warranty
- Rims are made for easy pouring task
- Handles are cool to touch during cooking and has a easy and friendly grip
- Dishwasher safe
- Easy to hand wash, we like to wash it by hand to keep its shine longer
- Oven and Broiler safe (up tp 500 degree)
- Can last life time, if properly maintained
- 12 pieces set can do multiple and major cooking tasks.
- Heats up fast
- Even heat distribution cooking
- Lids are interchangeable and fit well on other set pieces
- Pans and Pots are heavy enough not to tip over
How much does it weigh?
The whole set weighs about 26 pounds.
Cheaper to buy whole set or individual pieces?
Buying a whole set is cheaper. You will save easily over $100 dollars, if you buy whole set instead of individual pieces.
Things to consider:
- To keep mirror shine, hand washing is required, even though it is dishwasher safe
- High heat cooking causes discoloration on lids
- To avoid pitting, add salt after water is boiling
- A few customer caused issues are not covered in warranty
Where to buy it and what is best price for this set?
This set usually sells between $275 to $325 range and one of the fastest selling cookware set. We have found best price at amazon, if you can not find it next best place to buy is from Cuisinart.
comprar cleocin For more information, click here: Cuisinart Multiclad Pro Stainless-Steel 12-Piece Cookware Set