As a chef and cookware reviewers, we have tried many type of kitchenware and cookware and loved a few selected choices out of many. Usually we do not get exited to share new kitchenware as we are with this new programmable instant pot pressure cooker, please read on to see why as we will show you its benefits and cons of the product review. This pressure cooker looks beautiful and has also brains as well.
If you live a fast-paced, health-oriented and green-conscious life style, Instant Pot is designed specifically for you.
Instant Pot is a smart Electric Pressure Cooker designed with the objectives of being Safe, Convenient and Dependable. It speeds up cooking by 2~6 times using up to 70% less energy, and, above all, produces nutritious healthy food in a convenient and consistent fashion.
in a convenient and consistent fashion.
What we like is that Instant Pot generates almost no noise and leaks no steam. It traps all the aromas in the food. It cooks food without heating up the surroundings. It is truly a kitchen-friendly appliance. The 3-ply bottom stainless steel inner pot is extremely durable and leaves no health concerns of non-stick coating residual. The new slim body design has a smaller foot print and lid holders for both left- and right- handed users. The brushed stainless steel exterior is finger print resistant. It is easy to clean and maintain.
Instant Pot IP-DUO series uses the latest 3rd generation technology with an embedded microprocessor. During the cooking process, the microprocessor monitors the pressure and temperature, keeps time, and adjusts heating intensity and duration. Even the volume of food is also taken into consideration. The cooking programs have been lab-tested hundreds of times for optimal effect. These greatly improve
cooking results and maintain consistency
Electric pressure cookers are generally extremely safe as they are not on stove top heat. Unlike stove top pressure cookers that may need intervention when something goes wrong – like forgetting to turn down the heat – electric pressure cookers are able to monitor cooking and act accordingly to remedy any situation themselves.
Instant Pot is carefully designed to eliminate many common errors from causing harm or spoiling food. It has passed the stringent UL & ULC certification giving you full proof safety and peace of mind. Instant Pot protects you with 10 proven safety mechanisms and patented technologies.
1. Safety Lid Lock prevents accidental opening while the cooker is pressurized
2. Pressure Regulator ensures working pressure to be under the safety limit of 15.23psi (105kpa)
3. Smart detection of leaky lid (e.g. steam release is at open position)
4. Anti-blockage Vent design prevents food debris from blocking the vent
5. Using a magnetic sensor, Lid Position Detection monitors whether the lid is in an unsafe zone for pressure cooking.
6. Automatic Pressure Controller keeps pressure always in the safe range
7. Excess Pressure Protection releases excess pressure into internal chamber in a dangerous situation
8. Automatic Temperature Control regulates temperature based on the type of program being selected
9. High Temperature monitoring avoids burning food
10. Electrical current and temperature fuse cuts off power if the current or internal temperature exceeds safety limits
It is hard to compare with other electrical rice cooker or pressure cooker, as instant pot is one of the unique electrical pressure cooker. We have used instant pot a few times a week and so far we have not had any problem with breaking or not working any time.
This multi tasking electric pressure cooker can range from $200-$275, however you can currently buy under $150You can buy instant pot with current discount show below;