Cuisinart Chef’s Classic Stainless-Steel 10 Piece cookware set
This stainless steel set is well liked by many professional chef and home cook and comes at very reasonable price for 10 pieces of cookware set. This Cuisinart chef classic cookware set is endorsed by none other than the legendary French chef Paul Bocuse. For those who are not aware of Chef Paul Bocuse, he is the only restaurateur in the world to be awarded the prestigious Michelin 3 Stars for over 36 consecutive years. Cuisinart’s Chef’s Classic stainless cookware is high quality stainless steel cookware set, yet it is very affordable for many cooks.
Unlike some other line of cookware, this cookware can go in the dishwasher for easy clean up. It comes with aluminum core within the base provides even and efficient heating. If you are in market or thinking of investing in a new set of pots and pans, this is a best Cuisinart Chef’s Classic set is way to go. This set offers various cookware pieces in a useful range of size and function to do cook various types of food, all in one set.
What is included in the set?
There are 10 pieces total in this Cuisinart Chef’s classic set. This set weighs about 20 pounds.The set includes;
- 8 inch skillet
- 10 inch skillet
- 1-1/2- quart saucepan with lid
- 3 quart sauce pan with lid,
- 3-1/2-quart covered sauté pan
- 8-quart covered stockpot.
You can do Sauteing wild salmon to making a perfect risotto with this classic Cuisinart cookware. This set comes in professional quality 18/10 stainless steel that won’t react with acidic foods. The pots and pans in this set feature solid cast handles there are cool to touch during cooking. Set comes with tight-fitting lids with easy pouring and drip-free rims. This stainless steel cookware has a mirror finish that retains its brightness through dishwasher, can go in to freezer, broiler, and oven use. For superior, even heating, this tri-ply cookware has an aluminum core is encapsulated between two layers of stainless steel.
What we like about the Cuisinart Chef’s Classic Set?
- 18/10 stainless steel quality
- Shiny and mirror look
- Aluminum core on bottom of pan
- Soild Riveted handles
- Safe in dishwasher
- Safe to use in freezer
- Safe to use in Oven and Broiler (up to 550 degree)
- Very affordable price
- Easy to clean and maintain
- 10 pieces to cover most type of cooking tasks in kitchen
- Easy to pour, drip free rims
- Easy grip handles that stays cool to touch
- Even heating for even cooking
- Long lasting cookware with proper maintainance
- Limited life time warranty
Things to consider:
- Cooking in high heats creates a discoloration on lids
- Some food may stick without use of oil/fat
- Pans are not large enough for a bigger batch cooking
How much you can buy this set for? and Where to find a best price for it?
This quality set is best and fast selling cookware set and is in high demand. The price usually runs from $110 to $140 dollars, and we have found a best price for it in amazon.