Kitchenaid Nonstick Cookware
These pots and pans are of the highest quality and KitchenAid has been and always will be setting the standard for many kitchenware products. If you show the proper care for these you should get years of quality use from them. KitchenAid’s Gourmet Essentials line cookware set made of hard-anodized aluminum. It is durable, has a great matte charcoal gray finish look, and known for its exceptional heat distribution and retention properties.Hard-anodized cookware is a very popular choice for the home chef and professional chefs alike.
KitchenAid pots from set comes with stainless-steel handles, riveted for strength and wrapped with stay-cool and easy silicone grip. The lids, made of break-resistant glass for great for viewing during cooking. The silicone-wrapped handles are arched for easy grasping with a potholder or oven mitt. Both the pans and lids are oven-safe up to 400 degrees F.
What is included in the set?
12-piece cookware set. This set weighs about 26 pounds and comes with 1 year of warranty.
The set consists of:
- 1-quart covered saucepan
- 2-quart covered saucepan
- 3-quart covered saucepan
- 8-quart covered stockpot
- 8-inch skillet
- 10-inch skillet
- 12-inch covered sauté with helper handle
This 12-piece Kitchenaid set consists of the most frequently used kitchen pots and pans and makes a great gift set. The two skillets, measuring 8 and 10 inches in diameter, handle everyday frying and sauteing needs, such as eggs-over-easy to grilled cheese sandwiches to fish fillets, then crepes for dessert. Three saucepans holding 1, 2, and 3 quarts let you boil a single egg, heat soup, and slow-cook a creamy risotto with wild mushrooms. The large 8-quart stockpot with two loop handles works admirably for family-sized batches of pasta, chili, soup, and corn-on-the-cob.
Finally, the 12-inch covered saute pan with its helper handle tackles generous quantities of fried chicken, braised meats, stir-fries, and poached salmon. The nonstick finish releases food quickly and makes clean up by hand a snap. It’s best to keep the nonstick cookware out of the dishwasher. KitchenAid covers the set with a one-year, hassle-free replacement warranty.
Reasons people like KitchenAid Gourmet Essentials Hard Anodized Nonstick 12-Piece Cookware Set
1. It looks just amazing to have them shown, we have visitors complimenting the looks of the pans and then they see Kitchen Aid and say “wow”. It’s a good feeling.
2. The cooking is very fast and the burn is very even….amazing. one whip up two eggs in under 3 minutes. The other day I cooked and omelet and upon flipping it over the cook diagram was very evenly spaced and consistent. Again Amazing !!!
3. Most reviewers say it is easy to clean….that is so true!!! One quick clean with either a dish sponge or a simple rag will do the job.
3. The handles do not get warm even when warming up the pan. You can leave the pot warming and grab the handle with full confidence and you will not worry about the handle being warm.
4. The top glass is very stylish and durable. We accidentally dropped one and not a scratch.
5. The price with the special offer from Amazon brings this pot down to a very affordable price.
6. These pots are enough to cover your every day cooking needs. I believe they will also last at least over 5 years so people highly recommend them.
What we like about the nonstick set
- 12 frequently used pieces for daily cooking
- Helper handle with soft grip
- Heats and cooks food evenly
- Hard Anodized construction
- Non-stick surface with out worry of peeling or Teflon coating
- Break-resistant glass lids (This mean it is hard to break, not unbreakable)
- Pots and Pans are oven safe (up to 400 F degree)
- Dual-riveted stainless handles with silicone grips, cool to touch
- Looks great and cooks great
- Quick heating up
- Easy to hand wash
- Long lasting
- 1 year hassle free warranty from kitchenaid
Things to consider:
- Not dishwasher safe
- Sauce pans are smaller for large batch cooking
- Many people thinking lids are unbreakable are careless with handling
- Best to use non-metal utensil for lasting quality
- Storing lids can take up space
How much does this set sells for and where to get the best price?
This cookware set sells for between $170-$250 price range and we have found best price in Amazon for much under $200.
Click here for more information –>KitchenAid Gourmet Essentials 12-Piece Nonstick Hard-Anodized Cookware Set