Rachael Ray 10-Piece Hard-Anodized Cookware Set, Orange
This cookware from Rachel Ray of 30 minutes meal show from Food TV, offers a set is an great value, including all of the pots and pans needed to to cook in your kitchen for daily meals. The set contains most basic pieces that every cook will have to use everyday cooking. It includes saucepans for whisking a homemade sauce or cooking your morning oatmeal breakfast. The big stockpot is goof for soups, stews or boiling pasta. Most used cookware skillets great for pancake, and omelets. This set is Anodized set works like a non-stick cookware without the chemical Teflon coating.
Rachael Ray cookware comes in many colors and this orange color cookware, first enchants the eye before one can even realize how well you can cook with it. The handsome charcoal-gray, hard-anodized pots and pans feature shiny stainless-steel handles wrapped with neon-orange silicone easy to hold grips. It’ll come as no surprise that orange is Ray’s favorite color.
It sure looks great on your kitchen or even pot rack, As for cooking, hard-anodized aluminum heats quickly and evenly. In addition it also resists scratching, and is very durable. The interior nonstick finish allows food to glide off easily.
What is included in the set?
10-piece cookware set. This set weighs about 19 pounds. Comes with limited life time warranty. The set consists of:
- 1-1/2-quart covered saucepan
- 3-quart covered saucepan
- 6-quart covered stockpot
- 8-inch skillet
- 10-inch skillet
- 3-quart/10-inch covered sauté pan.
This set is good for any kitchen, with this 10-piece set of commonly-used cookware. Included are 1-1/2- and 3-quart covered saucepans; 8- and 10-inch open French skillets; a 6-quart covered stockpot for big batches of pasta and chili; and a 3-quart/10-inch covered sauté pan. The glass lids let you monitor cooking without losing steam or nutrients, and feature stainless-steel rims and handle with those same neon-orange silicone grips.
Every piece is oven-safe to 400 degrees F, so you can start a dish on the stovetop and finish it with a hot bake-through. For the best care, washing the nonstick cookware by hand is recommended. An excellent gift, the set is covered by a lifetime limited warranty against defects.
What we like:
- 10 most commonly used cookware pieces
- Hard Anodized with non stick finish
- Soft and easy bright orange silicone handles
- Oven safe (up to 400 degree F )
- Glass lid allows easy viewing during cooking
- Tight fitting lids keeps steams inside without sacrificing heat and nutrients
- Easy to clean by hand
- looks great with bridge charcoal pan and orange color handles
- Can go from stove top to oven
- non-stick finish without chemical coating or worry about peeling
- Cooks quick and evenly
- Chef celebrity product that quality
- Not too heavy, good for cook with arthritis
- Reasonable and affordable price for its quality
- Comes in orange and blue color
What to consider:
- Not dishwasher safe
- Lids does not have vent for steam escaping
Is the cheaper to buy whole set or individual pieces?
At this time, this Rachel Ray set is being sold only as a set and not as individual pieces. Hence, we would not be able to compare price.
How much does this set sells for and where to get the best price?
This set sells around $150-$200 price range and we have found best price below;
Click here for more information –>Rachael Ray 10-Piece Hard-Anodized Cookware Set, Orange