comprar retino-a cream
Oil – 1 Tbsp
Cumin Seeds – 1/2 tsp
Fennel Seed (powdered) – 1/2 tsp
Ginger – 1 tsp, grated or crushed
Garlic – 5 large cloves, roughly chopped
Tomatoes – 2 medium, chopped
Salt – to taste
Red Chili Powder – to taste
2. Chop to desired size.
3. In a skillet, heat Oil on medium heat.
4. Once hot, add Cumin Seeds and allow them to splutter.
5. Add Crushed Fennel Seeds, Ginger and Garlic and cook for a minute.
6. Add Tomatoes allow them to cook until they soften up.
7. Add Asparagus, Salt and Red Chilli Powder. Mix well.
8. Cook uncovered for 5-6 minutes, until the moisture has evaporated.
9. Serve hot with Chapatis, Naan or Rotis.