Subjects you can write to us about:
- Your kitchen product reviews (cookware, bakeware, and kitchen products)
- Your favorite Gadget and why
- Favorite recipes
- Your questions regarding cookware
- Other things about product or cookware brands
Please read and agree to our Simple Guideline before sending your request:
- Write your subject name so that our teams knows what it is about. Please write kitchen related subject only.
- Please allow time for our team to review your request before putting it on our site.
- We may reserve rights to edit the post to correct grammar, sentence structure and other changes .
- No commercial or promotional stuff, commercial site address, email and phone # info on it.
- Your reviews must be original and unique content
- You are agreeing to this submission agreement before posting (We have to do this for legal reason)
- Please do not post other copyright image or material with it.
- No HTML or ALL CAPS, it is harder to read.
- There is no edit option so review your story before sending it in.
This was a gift from my parents (read: mother) who was appalled by the cookware I had owned for 10-15 yrs. I didn’t really care – and had I thought about it, I probably would have purchased Calphalon. I didn’t even know Cuisinart made anything but food processes.
But the Cuisinart is a really really nice set. It fit w/my newly renovated kitchen and the heat transfer is excellent. Maybe that would be true of any newer cookware, but I’ll probably never know for another 10 yrs.
The 10-piece set meets all your cooking needs and cleans up easily. I would definitely recommend it to others.
Bought this as a lighting deal, even had the screen shot to prove that it was supposed to be a certain price. No response to emails to fix the price and no contact numbers to fix the problem. Pretty sad that you can’t get customer service from one of the biggest online sellers in the world.
By Terry Murphy
I got these to display in my kitchen. They are well made and look good and everyone comments on it who visits our house. I wished they were bit larger though.
By Leena M.
Your site does not do utensil review (so far) but I loved all the other things you provide, specially how to buy cookware and how to choose cookware material such as stainless steel, cast iron and so on. I learned a lot here. I am providing kitchen utensil set that I recently bought for submission. I hope you get it and publish it.
I bought these cheap 5 piece stainless steel set to have all matching Utensil in my kitchen, they look great, they are inexpensive and does the job well. They are not as thick as I like though. I am going to buy these set for my sister this Christmas too.
I have to say you made me spend money, but I am glad you did. I always wanted to get a good dutch oven to cook soup, stew and what not. My husband bought me one on my birthday present a some el cheapo dutch oven from Costco (actually it was not so cheap!) but it color coating started to wear off and I did not like the look of it much but I kept on using to make my husband not upset since he so thoughtfully got it. Then I read your review of dutch oven but price was bit high for me until I read what you said that Le Creuset provides Life Time warranty that meant that I have to spend that much for my whole life and then price seemed like a good deal for me. I have been using it for now 8 months and I simply love it and I think of your site so I thought of saying thank you. I will update you as I use more if any issue comes up.
Note from Us: Thank you for review, if you have an issue with product you should contact the manufacture directly as we just only share what we know using cookware via use and research.
By Taneka Bharani
I bought this book recently from borders bookstore as it says you can cook 365 different meal in year without repeat. This book has meatless, meat combined and I watch her shows on food TV network. I have to say, while recipes were great but they were too simplistic and many of them took more than 30 minutes to cook even though I was fast in kitchen. It took me somewhere around 40-47 minutes to finish some recipes but I have still kept in my kitchen for recipe ideas as it helps me and 40 minutes still fast enough for me, same as waiting for Chinese take out.